1. What types of applicators are available for Liquid Paper correction fluid?
2. Does Liquid Paper offer stock colors?
3. Do we offer a thinner for Liquid Paper?
4. What is the shelf life of Liquid Paper?
5. How do I remove Liquid Paper correction fluid from clothing?
6. What if I accidentally get Liquid Paper correction fluid on my skin?
7. Do we offer custom Liquid Paper colors?
8. Is the history of Liquid Paper available?
9. What should I do if the pen tip on my correction pen (including the pen tip on the 2 in 1 correction combo) is clogged up and won’t work?
10. How do I get my Liquid Paper correction tape to wind back up?
11. What should I do if my product is not working properly?
12. Requests for the MSDS sheet
13. Where can you buy Liquid Paper products?
14. What is the correct way to store my correction pen?
Newell Rubbermaid guarantees that all Liquid Paper products have a two year shelf life when unopened. Once opened, every product behaves differently, but will last, on average, about two or three months.