1. What type of applicators are available for Liquid Paper Correction Fluid?
2. Does Liquid Paper offer stock colors?
3. Do we offer a thinner for Liquid Paper?
4. What is the shelf life of Liquid Paper?
5. How do I remove Liquid Paper correction fluid from clothing?
6. What do I do if I get Liquid Paper correction fluid on my skin?
7. Do we offer custom Liquid Paper colors?
8. Is the history of Liquid Paper available?
9. What should I do if the pen tip on my correction pen (including the pen tip on the 2 in 1 correction combo) is clogged up and won’t work?
10. How do I get my Liquid Paper correction tape to wind back up?
11. What should I do if my product is not working properly?
12. Requests for the MSDS sheet
13. Where can you buy Liquid Paper products?
14. What is the correct way to store my correction pen?
Currently we offer Ledger Buff (to match manila folders). This is the only product we offer that does not dry white. Pen & Ink is the perfect solution for hard to cover inks and it dries white.